Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NYC Comedian Graham Keay



City/Suburb?
Definately city, suburbs create racism, create classism, they destroy society, you don't have porches, stoops, you don't walk on streets, you have to drive, I hate suburbs, it's a terrible concept. They are a failed experiment from the 1950's.
Graffiti: Crime/Art?Art.
Bronx/Brooklyn?Brooklyn! No doubt, Bronx is too far, No disrespect to Boogie Down,,,Brooklyn has a beach.

Passive/Aggressive? Aggressive. If you're passive, nothing is going to happen, you'll wake up when you're 85 and realize your brain is mushy.
John: Updike/Steinbeck?I guess Steinbeck, um...cuz I remember reading something of his in ninth grade and I forget what it was but it made me want to work harder but I never did...I read Of Mice and Men last year, it's a sad story, reminds me of Frankinstein and King Kong...a big and misunderstood guy who gets taken advantage of and then when he stands up for himself, he's crushed.
Broadway/Off/Off-Off?(laughing) I guess off broadway. I've only seen Broadaway plays and they are truly horrilbe, they are only for tourists from people from the Mid West. I think off broadway plays are the only plays so I should probably go and see those but I have no money and no one to go with...unless they take me.
Time/Time Out? Everytime I buy Time Out magazine I never read it. It's just too much,,,I'm missing everything...it just makes me feel like a big loser. It tells me of everything that's happening in New York and I can't be there...I spent five dollars on the magazine and it gets me depressed.

In/Outdoor Person?In door
Subway/Cab?I guess subway.
Domestic/Import? I don't know. I'm from Canada, they're all imports.
Non/conformist? Non conformist...all comedians should be.
Dog/Cat?Dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Someone once told me cats are smarter but they're not, dogs come when you call them, cats don't.
Plastic/Cash?I don't have a bank so cash.
In/Extrovert?Um...introvert.
Payless/Gallo?
I pay a lot of money,,,,I have 13 pairs of shoes.
Library/store?I think libraries are better but I probably haven't been to a library in five years. I just realized I was holding the phone upside down.
Morning/NightOwl?Night person. I think most comedians are night people,,,,I don't know if that's just aquired or by nature.
Salt/fresh water?I like fresh water because we had fresh water (lakes) by our cottage. Most people in Canada have cottages, also, it doesn't hurt your eyes.
Heels or Flats?Heels.
Little Italy:Bronx/NYC?I never been to the one in the Bronx. The one in the city doesn't exsist anymore. It's surrounded by China-town, owned by Albanians and cooked by Mexicans, there's nothing Italian about Little Italy in Manhattan.
Dublin/London?London. Dublin sounds depressing but I've never been. Most of England is beautiful, like Ireland, London is fun, I like London.
Standard/Automatic?Standard.
Gum/Tic-tac?Gum.
Driver/Passenger?Feel like I should say driver but I prefer to sleep.
Stones/Beatles?Stones without a doubt.

Coffee/tea?Coffee.

No comments: