Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Essential Question: Michael Buckley



City/Suburb? City, no doubt.
Graffiti: Crime/Art? I consider it art when it's on the subway. I would consider it a crime if it was on my property (laughing)
Bronx/Brooklyn?
Brooklyn
Passive/Aggressive? I'm Irish, so I have an Irish Temper. I'm usually easy going and happy-go-lucky but I can become aggressive without warning and it can get ugly.
John: Updike/Steinbeck? Steinbeck.
Broadway/Off/Off-Off? Off Broadway.
Time/Time Out? I get Time Out. It's something to read while you're taking a dump, which is true, it really is.
In/Outdoor Person? In door.
Subway/Cab? (laughing) Considering my financial situation, I should be a subway person but I'm not. I take a lot of cabs.
Domestic/Import? I don't drive.
Non/conformist? Non Conformist...I feel like a conformist by answering the question with this answer.
Dog/Cat? Dog, I'm allergic to cats. Cats are uppity.
Plastic/Cash? Cash!
In/Extrovert? Extrovert I guess. I think most comedians are actually introverts.
Payless/Gallo? I think shoes are important. I do tend to spend money on footwear and hair cuts...I like girls I swear.
Library/store? Book Store...if I really like a book I'll buy it.
Morning/NightOwl? Definitely a night person. What ever happens during the day that's all that interesting?
Salt/fresh water? Fresh water to drink, salt to swim in.
Heels or Flats? I prefer girls in nothing at all.
Little Italy:Bronx/NYC? There's a little Italy in the Bronx? I live in Manhattan,,,I try not to leave the island!
Dublin/London? This is awful...I've never been to either! I guess Dublin, it's where my people are from.
Standard/Automatic? I prefer to have a chauffeur, given the choice.
Gum/Tic-tac? Oh, gum.
Driver/Passenger? Passenger.
Stones/Beatles? Beatles,,I love them both. I don't know anyone with taste who doesn't like the Beatles.
Coffee/tea? Coffee. I would mainline caffeine, I would free base coffee, I'm in it for the caffeine!

No comments: