Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Engineer that Could...



City/Suburb? Oh, city. You can be alone in the city and have company just when you want it, you can have more freedom.

Graffiti: Crime/Art?Depends what it's on I suppose. Spraying graffiti on sheep is the new thing here in Ireland (laughing).

Bronx/Brooklyn?I've never been to Brooklyn. Or have I?

Passive/Aggressive?Passive.

John: Updike/Steinbeck?
...I don't know.

Broadway/Off/Off-Off?
I prefer off off, why? Because it's less professional and I feel more comfortable in those surroundings. Plus it can be good or shit and it just doesn't matter.

Time/Time Out? Time.

In/Outdoor Person?
Bit of both.

Subway/Cab?
Subway.

Domestic/Import? Would have to be import, there's no domestic.

Non/conformist? I suppose a nonconformist.

Dog/Cat?...you know I hate our dog at the moment and I have this little kitten, so now I'm a cat person.

Plastic/Cash?Cash.

In/Extrovert?
Depends on the company. I'm not really good at hiding from people that make me feel uncomfortable or people that I don't like so I guess I'd be introverted in that situation.

Payless/Gallo?Payless.

Library/store?Book store.

Morning/NightOwl?Morning, I love getting up early.

Salt/fresh water?Fresh. There's lots of lakes around here...I used to be a lifeguard.

Heels or Flats?Ummm...flats.

Little Italy:Bronx/NYC?I like Manhattan.

Dublin/London?Definatlely Dublin, without a doubt!

Standard/Automatic?

Standard.

Gum/Tic-tac?
Tic tac

Driver/Passenger?Driver, I'm a control freak, I'm not comfortable...well it depends on who's driving a guess.

Stones/Beatles?
I'd say the Beatles but I think they're both overrated.

Coffee/tea?
Ah, tea.

No comments: