Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Essential Question Interview with Valerie



City/Suburb? Well, I live in LA but I Love the city, so both.
Graffiti: Crime/Art? Art.
Bronx/Brooklyn? Brooklyn.
Passive/Aggressive? I am passive, not aggressive.
John: Updike/Steinbeck? I love John Steinbeck.
Broadway/Off/Off-Off? Oh, Broadway.
Time/Time Out? Time Magazine.
In/Outdoor Person? Out.
Subway/Cab? When I am in New York I LOVE taking the subway!
Domestic/Import? I drive a JAG, import.
Non/conformist? Middle of the road, is that an answer?
Dog/Cat? Well, I’ve always been a cat person, but I just got a little puppy and we love her so now I’m both a cat and a dog person.
Plastic/Cash? I used to carry only cash but lately (this year) it’s been a lot of plastic because my daughter and I did a lot of traveling.
In/Extravert? Introvert.
Payless/Gallo? I think I’m more a Payless Girl.
Library/store? Book Store.
Morning/Night Owl? Night….I love the night time.
Salt/fresh water? Salt.
Heels or Flats? Flats, heels will wreck your feet, remember you wore those heels and your feet were all cut up and we couldn’t find one store in Times Square that sold flip flops?
Little Italy: Bronx/NYC? In Manhattan.
Dublin/London? Dublin I guess.
Standard/Automatic? Automatic.
Gum/Tic-tac? Tic-tac.
Driver/Passenger? Sometimes I like to be the driver but other times I like to just be the passenger, so half and half.
Stones/Beatles? Beatles.
Coffee/tea? Coffee!

No comments: