Tuesday, September 30, 2008

James Huffman



City/Suburb?
City. I've always loved NY, it's one of my favorite places in the world...grew up outside of it but it was always within arms' reach.
Graffiti: Crime/Art?
Graffiti is both, that's what's great about it, it's an art and a crime.
Bronx/Brooklyn?
Brooklyn.
Passive/Aggressive?
(laughing) To my advantage and to my detriment, I am both.
John: Updike/Steinbeck?
(laughing) No idea.
Broadway/Off/Off-Off?
(Been on off-off) As an audience member, I would prefer to off or off-off.
Time/Time Out?
Time Out.
In/Outdoor Person?
Outdoor.
Subway/Cab?

Subway, I can get car sick in a cab, I love the subway.
Domestic/Import?
Domestic.
Non/conformist?
Non, by nature but at the same level would conform when I have to...
Dog/Cat?
If I had to choose? Dog. But, cats are cool
too!
Plastic/Cash?
Cash.
In/Extravert?
Umm, good days and bad days, it really all depends, I'm a little bit of both.
Payless/Gallo?
K-Swiss.
Library/store?
Book Store, there's so many and they have coffee...
Morning/NightOwl?
Night person.
Salt/fresh water?
Fresh.
Heels or Flats?
Heels.
Little Italy: Bronx/NYC?
NYC.
Dublin/London?
Never been to either but based on my knowledge, I would say London. It seems more
metropoliton.
Standard/Automatic?
Automatic, unless I'm in the country...
Gum/Tic-tac?
Gum, gets the brain going, loosens up the jaw muscles...
Driver/Passenger?
Driver.
Stones/Beatles?
Hmmm...hmmm...that's not an easy question, I'm gonna say, Rolling Stones.
Coffee/tea?
Tea! Big green tea fan. Everything should have a nutritional value, coffee just has nothing to offer.

No comments: