Sunday, September 21, 2008

Doctor Irene


City/Suburb? City.
Graffiti: Crime/Art? Crime. It is a crime, um...isn't it? It is illegal.
Bronx/Brooklyn? (laughing) For what?? I grew up in the Bronx.
Passive/Aggressive? I am aggressive, I have to be. The AMA is against this (her naturalistic approach to human healing,etc, read up coming interview with Phillster and Doctor Irene on The New Yorker Blog).
John: Updike/Steinbeck? Neither!
Broadway/Off/Off-Off? Broadway.
Time/Time Out? Time Out.
In/Outdoor Person? In
Subway/Cab? Subway.
Domestic/Import? Domestic, no wait, I drive a Honda so import.
Non/conformist? I am a non-conformist, obviously!
Dog/Cat? I am a cat person.
Plastic/Cash? Cash.
In/Extravert? Extrovert.
Payless/Gallo? Gallo, I spend a lot of money on my shoes, I have one pair of boots that cost over $1,000.
Library/store? Book Store.
Morning/Night Owl? Night!
Salt/fresh water? Salt.
Heels or Flats? I wear flats more.
Little Italy: Bronx/NYC? In Manhattan.
Dublin/London? London.
Standard/Automatic? Automatic. I just learned how to drive! I lived in New York my whole life. I don't know how to drive a standard.
Gum/Tic-tac? Neither!
Driver/Passenger? Tough one, I've always been the passanger up until recently when I learned how to drive.
Stones/Beatles? I prefer the Rolling Stones.
Coffee/tea? Tea.

No comments: