Saturday, September 27, 2008

Musician: Jonathan Fritz



City/Suburb? Neither and both.
Graffiti: Crime/Art? Both, I think both for now...it will be recognized as art, sort of the way hip hop became art...at one point people didn't appreciate it...
Bronx/Brooklyn? I don't prefer either.
Passive/Aggressive? Both.
John: Updike/Steinbeck? I don't know John Updike...
Broadway/Off/Off-Off? On Broadway.
Time/Time Out? Oh, neither.
In/Outdoor Person? Both.
Subway/Cab? Sorry? Oh, um (sips water), cab...but I'm fascinated by the subways, it's very underground, however; I prefer the privacy of a cab, it's more personal.
Domestic/Import? Import.
Non/conformist? (chewing) Um...I would say...I'm a formist.
Dog/Cat? Both.
Plastic/Cash? Plastic...but I love the history of cash! When I'm traveling, I love in every country it's like a little post card of who's important there. I'm always interested in things that don't drive wedges-that's why I play music...
In/Extrovert? Neovert: stage life- I am flamboyant and extrovert, sometimes I prefer to be quiet and listen...depends what I need and what I'm passionate of.
Payless/Gallo? Neither, I always buy great shoes but I never pay tremendous prices for them, as long as the shoe is good, I can usually find...I travel all over the world. I'm never in fashion so I can never be out of fashion.
Library/store? That's the hardest one and I don't know why. I love libraries, their structure and why they're built but with stores I can get the techno stuff, therefore I would choose what's right for my situation.
Morning/Night Owl? Night person. But I love the mornings for their possibilities, it's a new transition that I can't deny and I love that.
Salt/fresh water? Salt for the outside, fresh for the inside.
Heels or Flats? Heels look great but they hurt...but I think they're sexy, women also feel sexy in them. As a visual artist, it gives more leg and it has a certain kind of elegant connotation (I minored in photography in Plattsburg).
Little Italy: Bronx/NYC? I haven't been to the one in the Bronx, only the one in Manhattan...I'm sure if I hang out there it's cool I'd change my mind.
Dublin/London? I lived in London for a year. I would say I'd live in London for the week, Dublin for the weekends!
Standard/Automatic? Automatic for the convenience, standard for the performance.
Gum/Tic-tac? Tic tac for percussion and gum for nerves and energy sometimes.
Driver/Passenger? Totally depends on where we're going, I love them both.
Stones/Beatles? Ultimately, the Beatles but they both played an impact of my development but the Beatles are more timeless for me.
Coffee/tea? I don't know, I've never had coffee, I love the coffee bean smell though. I've only ever had tea, so tea.

No comments: