Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gal, 26 (International/Israel Student Attending Hunter College in NYC)


City/Suburb? (smiling) City.
Graffiti: Crime/Art? Art.
Bronx/Brooklyn? Depends.
Broadway/Off/Off-Off? (hesitating) I think off.
Time/Time Out? Time.
In/Outdoor Person? Out.
Subway/Cab? Cab! Of course!
Domestic/Import? I have no idea, we don't have imported in my country.
Non/conformist? What's that...well, if I am required to fight, I will fight. My father and sister are both lawyers...
Dog/Cat? Dog! I hate cats!
Plastic/Cash? Cash.
In/Extravert? I am outgoing, extrovert.
Payless/Gallo? Payless.
Library/store? Library, I have no choice...I am a student!
Morning/Night Owl? Night!
Salt/fresh water? Fresh.
Heels or Flats? Flat.
Little Italy: Bronx/NYC? NYC, of course!
Dublin/London? Dublin.
Standard/Automatic? Standard! I like it, you get to feel it..automatic...you don't do anything, except look around and make sure you don't drive into anything. With a standard, it's a totally different experience!
Gum/Tic-tac? Gum.
Driver/Passenger? Driver!
Stones/Beatles? The Beatles!
Coffee/tea? Coffee.
John Steinbeck/Updike? I am foreign, I don't know.
Passive/Aggressive? As a person? That's tricky! Ummm...okay, aggressive-when I want things, passive when there is no need to be aggressive.

No comments: