Saturday, September 20, 2008

Interview with Superbowl Tide Commercial Actor


City/Suburb? City.
Graffiti: Crime/Art? (very, very, very long pause) It's an art...I think, depends on the work, you know, the situation.
Bronx/Brooklyn? Bronx!
Passive/Aggressive? Aggressive
John: Updike/Steinbeck? John Steinbeck.
Broadway/Off/Off-Off? Off off.
Time/Time Out? Time.
In/Outdoor Person? In door actually, based on my behavior.
Subway/Cab? Um, subway.
Domestic/Import? Domestic.
Non/conformist? Probably non conformist I'd say.
Dog/Cat? Dog.
Plastic/Cash? Cash.
In/Extravert? Ummm...introverted.
Payless/Gallo? Payless.
Library/store? Book Store.
Morning/NightOwl? Night person.
Salt/fresh water? Fresh.
Heels or Flats? Heels.
Little Italy: Bronx/NYC? Bronx.
Dublin/London? I can't say, I've never been to either.
Standard/Automatic? Cars? Domestic.
Gum/Tic-tac? Tic tac.
Driver/Passenger? Driver.
Stones/Beatles? Ummm (sort of a long pause) Stones.
Coffee/tea? Coffee.

No comments: