Friday, October 3, 2008

Doula/DONA Trained: Erin Hessel


City/Suburb? City.
Graffiti: Crime/Art? Um, I'd say both, depends on the situation.
Bronx/Brooklyn? Manhattan! (laughing)
Passive/Aggressive? Passive.
John: Updike/Steinbeck? I don't know, I only know John Steinbeck, don't know Updike, didn't do my research...
Broadway/Off/Off-Off? Oh, it doesn't matter, saw them all, like them all.
Time/Time Out? I like Time, don't know Time Out, heard it was good...I might like it.
In/Outdoor Person? Out door person.
Subway/Cab? Subway, unless it's after midnight...
Domestic/Import? Import...German, Volkswagen (specifically).
Non/conformist? I would consider myself more of an non-conformist (Erin majors in Chinese Medicine/Healing).
Dog/Cat? Cat! I love cats! Don't have any but I love them anyway.
Plastic/Cash? Plastic is convenient, but cash keeps me more honest...
In/Extrovert? (pondering) Introvert.
Payless/Gallo? Payless.
Library/store? Oh, book store, I don't like libraries, I don't know why...I've always had an aversion to them.
Morning/NightOwl? I'm actually more of a morning person which is good for me, guess with school and everything...
Salt/fresh water? Salt! I love the ocean which is ironic because I'm from Minnesota, moved to New York about a year ago, before that moved to California when I was sixteen...
Heels or Flats? Flats! Definitely flats!
Little Italy: Bronx/NYC? Manhattan...I never knew there was a 'Little Italy' in the Bronx!
Dublin/London? I would say Dublin, I've never been but I have been to London, now as far as Europe goes? I'm more of a French girl myself, love France!
Standard/Automatic? Standard! I learned how to drive a standard when I needed to rent cars in foreign countries and I'm so glad, I just love standard...a Volkswagen Stick would be my ultimate dream car (speaking as if transfixed in a daydream, imagining driving this famous German car)
Gum/Tic-tac? Gum...I'm an addict!
Driver/Passenger? Passenger.
Stones/Beatles? Beatles.
Coffee/tea? Both! I can't pick!

No comments: