Friday, October 10, 2008

Photography Artist: Bill Armstrong


Artist/Photographer: Bill Armstrong

City/Suburb?

City, that's obvious.

Graffiti: Crime/Art?

Both.

Bronx/Brooklyn?

Passive/Aggressive?

Hopefully neither.

John: Updike/Steinbeck?


Steinbeck...In high schol I loved The Grapes of Wrath, would still be a good book to read now given the current depression. I've never gotten anywhere with Updike.

Broadway/Off/Off-Off?

Off off but I rarely go to the theature, I haven't been to a play in years.

Time/Time Out?

Time out.

In/Outdoor Person?

Outdoor.

Subway/Cab?

Subway.

Domestic/Import?

I don't know.

Non/conformist?

I claim to be a nonconformist.

Dog/Cat?

Plastic/Cash?

Both.

In/Extrovert?

Extrovert.

Payless/Gallo?

I wear the same sneakers everyday.

Library/store?

Library.

Morning/NightOwl?

Morning.

Salt/fresh water?

Both.

Heels or Flats?

Flats.

Little Italy:Bronx/NYC?

Well, I like Littly Italy in the Bronx but I don't go there that often.

Dublin/London?

London.

Standard/Automatic?

Automatic.

Gum/Tic-tac?

Tic tacs.

Driver/Passenger?

Either.

Stones/Beatles?

The Stones.

Coffee/tea?

Expresso.

No comments: