Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Essential Question: Peter Tuchman



City/Suburb?

City...I grew up in the city..I've lived in many cities. I like the country, I like the city but I have no interest in the suburbs.

Graffiti: Art/Crime?

Art.

Bronx/Brooklyn?

Bronx or Brooklyn? Bronx!

Passive/Aggressive?

Oh, I'm psychotically aggressive....do I appear PASSIVE to you? (laughing)

John: Updike/Steinbeck?

(Relatively long pause, Peter has to ponder about this for some time and when he begins to speak again, his speaks with brutal honesty here) I have NOT read a book since I was eight years old, I'm being honest!

Broadway/off/off-off?

On Broadway! No, I love musicals!

Time/Time Out?

Time Out! It's all about food!

In/Outdoor person?

I'm both.

Subway/Cab?

Both...subways get there fast, cabs for everything else.

Import/Domestic?

(Pause) Ahh, either.

Non/conformist?

I am a NON CONFORMIST!!!!

Dog/cat?

Hmmmm...I prefer giraffes!

Plastic/cash?

I am a cash guy...all about the cash.

Introvert/Extrovert?

(laughing) You wanna answer that?

Payless/Gallo?

Shoes are very important, they tell a lot about a man...(Gallo).

Library/book store?

I told you before, I have not read a book since I was eight years old....libraries are good to meet women though, libraries are super sexy. (smiling devilishly)

Morning/Night Owl?

I am around the clock, I told you before, I have not slept in eleven years!

Salt/fresh water?

Salt water, big ocean guy, I love the ocean!

Heels/flats?

I prefer naked! (laughing), No, heels are great.

Little Italy in the Bronx/NYC?

In NYC.

Dublin/London?

London

Standard/Automatic?

Standard.

Gum/tic-tac?

Neither.

Driver/Passenger?

Driver.

Stones/Beatles?

Beatles...I HATE the Stones!

Tea/coffee?

Coffee, strictly espresso!

No comments: