Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Essential Question: Evan Goodrow of EGB


City/Suburb?
City...the latest and greatest in culture and in thought.

Graffiti: Crime/art?
What? Grafitti? Oh, crime!

Bronx/Brooklyn?

Definately Brooklyn! Why? Cuz it's Brooklyn!

Passive/Aggressive?
Aggressive...definately.

John: Updike/Steinbeck?
Definately Updike, I like both for their own reasons.

Broadway/off/off-off?Oh, depends on my mood.

Time/Time Out?
They're both good for their own purpose. Time's got some

really good articles, Time Out is just fun.

In/Outdoor person?

I'd have to say both...can I say both? I spend a lot of times in

doors but I'm really an outdoor person.

Subway/Cab?

Cab.

Import/Domestic?
Import.

Non/conformist?
Non.

Plastic/cash?
Cash...always.

Introvert/Extrovert?
Both, I'm an extrovertoed introvert. You have to be an

extrovert to do what I do but ultimately I'm introverted.

Payless/Gallo?Middle of the road with that stuff.

Library/book store?
Library.

Morning/Night Owl?
Night.

Salt/fresh water?Salt.

Heels/flats?
On a woman? Oh, heels. (laughing)

Little Italy in the Bronx/NYC?
Probably the Bronx...that's hard, they're both charming for

their own reason.

Dublin/London?I love London but Dublin's more real.

Standard/Automatic?
Standard...always.

Gum/tic-tac?
Gum, lasts longer.

Driver/Passanger?
Driver.

Stones/beatles?
Stones...absof***enlutely.

Tea/coffee?Tea.

No comments: