Monday, October 6, 2008

Financial Analyst: Lia


City/Suburb?The more I've traveled the more I realize New York city, where I live, is the best city in the world; but I have a soft spot for the quiet suburbs where teen angst, basement punk shows, and rebellious mall rats are born and bread.
Graffiti: Crime/Art?Graffiti is a mystery to me. It's a double edged sword... sometimes it's crazy and daring, like when things are painted on buildings 500 feet in the air and you know some crazy kid with a picture in his mind was hanging off a rope with a can of spray paint. Sometimes it's just tacky like gang signs or tags, so yeah when it's good it-s art, when it's bad.... just a crime in more ways than one.
Bronx/Brooklyn?Both boroughs are so diverse its hard to compare. I spend more time in Brooklyn b/c there are way more vegan restaurants. My life might actually revolve around food and nothing else!
Passive/Aggressive?
I'm aggressively passive.. is there a clinical term for that?
John: Updike/Steinbeck?Updike!! I'd choose subversive sexual references over farming any day of the week.
Broadway/Off/Off-Off?I love musical theater and even though it's cheesy I love Broadway!
Time/Time Out?Nap time, is that a choice? Definitely nap time!
In/Outdoor Person?depends on the weather.
Subway/Cab?
I live on 11th avenue. I'm the only one on the bus in a suit.
Domestic/Import?Domestic...support American workers and our economy, we need all the help we can get!
Non/conformist?I'm a conforming non conformist and I like tongue twisters too.
Dog/Cat?I have a rescued pit bull mix named baci...she is the love of my life! Cats are OK but i'm allergic. Adopt a shelter animal please.
Plastic/Cash?Cash is king, but for some reason i never have any. Plastic Please.
In/Extrovert?Depends on how expensive the bar is wherever I am.
Payless/Gallo?I'm a vegan so payless...they have a lot of man made options.
Library/store?
Libraries can be intimidating but actually so can the literary snobs at bookstores...so since the library is free, I'd be there more often. Downside=you have to remember to return your book and you can't display it on the shelf and your nerd honor pathces that are so sought after since Weezer came back into popularity.
Morning/Night Owl?I don't really sleep so much so I guess any time of day is fine for me.
Salt/fresh water?Ocean waves!
Heels or Flats?I'm awkward and since I walk a lot, heels sometimes are my enemy.
Little Italy: Bronx/NYC?Arthur ave, the Bronx. that's where all the Italians went after the Chinese invasion: no tourists and no over priced coffees, just all kinds of weird gamey meat products I have to avoid in order to get the good bread!
Dublin/London?I've been to London and it was ok. but after read James Joyce i feel like Dublin has far more interesting people. I should go there!
Standard/Automatic?
I cant drive. I mean I have a license but it's bad news. I'd say automatic b/c I'm pretty sure NYC bus is automatic, right?
Gum/Tic-tac?gum. I love sweet mint gum!
Driver/Passenger?Passenger - you can nap if you want, but usually the passenger isn't allowed to touch the i pod, but I guess that's the trade off.
Stones/Beatles?the Beatles! I mean the Stones were too cool for me. I don't have that kind of style.
Coffee/tea?i would say tea but I'd be lying. I think 10% of my blood is coffee. If my dog didn't bite my toes every morning to wake me up, my coffee would be the only way I'd get out of bed.
=

No comments: