Sunday, October 5, 2008

Stop Irrational Logic Band Member Richard Lee


City/Suburb? Suburbs...cuz I'm around crowds most of the time...I like bananas on trees, the ocean, my puppy, as long as I have a helicopter to get to my gigs!
Graffiti: Crime/Art? Um...professional grafiti is art, B***S*** tags are a crime, just tagging is a crime to me, gang B***S*** ...but the ones who do it (graffitti) for art? It's beautiful!
Bronx/Brooklyn? I'm a Brooklyn kid (smiling) but you know what? That's changing. I now live in Riverdale (very nice section of the Boogy Down) and I'm (re)discovering the Bronx and it's quite nice actually. I also love Brooklyn, it's where I was born and raised.
Passive/Aggressive? I am both, depends on my mood.
John: Updike/Steinbeck? Steinbeck.
Broadway/Off/Off-Off? Broadway.
Time/Time Out? Time.
In/Outdoor Person? Out, I love nature.
Subway/Cab? Either.
Domestic/Import? I drive a Jag.
Non/conformist? Non, non, non.
Dog/Cat? Dog. I have a beautiful dog, her name is Spirit. I like all animals, I talk to them...I can connect...
Plastic/Cash? Cash.
In/Extravert? Both...depends on the environment, my mood...sometimes I can take over a room, while other times just sit in a corner and be shy and quiet. People think that's being stuck up...
Payless/Gallo? I like to spend money, I don't like to hold onto things, I am going to enjoy myself today...we are not here forever.
Library/store? Book store. I buy my books and read them at my leisure...libraries are a bit outdated now I think.

Morning/NightOwl? Day and night...I think sleeping is a waste of time, I only do it to recharge, regenerate, that's it.
Salt/fresh water? Salt, I like the ocean...I am a beach bum.
Heels or Flats? (smiling) I like pumps.
Little Italy: Bronx/NYC? Manhattan...haven't explored the Bronx one yet.
Dublin/London? London, they're crazy! Good party! Never been to Dublin.
Standard/Automatic? Automatic, although I like to drive a standard, just not in the city...
Gum/Tic-tac? Gum, I'd eat a box of tic tacs! (laughing)
Driver/Passenger? Driver...always.
Stones/Beatles? The Beatles.
Coffee/tea? Coffee.

No comments: